Agile Project Management kurset tilbyder en fremgangsmåde, der gør det muligt for dig og din organisation at opnå fordelene ved en agil tilgang uden at løbe unødvendige risici. Tag dette 3-dages kursus i Agile Project Management Foundation og få den grundlæggende viden om dette innovative projektstyringsværktøj.
Kurset giver dig en generel og grundlæggende forståelse for Agile Project management, herunder
- Principperne bag Agile
- Agile projektets livscyklus, herunder tilpasning til forskellige miljøer
- Produkter produceret i et Agile projekt og formålet med disse
- Teknikkerne, der benyttes, inkl. deres fordele og begrænsninger
- Roller og ansvar i et agile projekt
Kurset afsluttes med Foundation eksamen.
The Agile Project Management™ (AgilePM®) certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations that want their projects to be delivered in a standard way. It allows a degree of rigour and visibility around project management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Who should attend
Software development teams have been using as agile techniques for many years since organizations need to be agile in today’s fast-paced environment to be able to respond to changing customer needs.
Agile Project Management brings innovation, responsiveness and quality to projects of all types (not just software development) while ensuring that adequate foundations are laid for control and governance.
This course is therefore suitable for anyone who wants to understand:
- How to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- How an agile project is managed
- The different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to "traditional" projects)
- How to integrate the use of AgilePM with PRINCE2®.
Benefits for individuals
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
- Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
Benefits for organizations
- Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- Complements and works with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes which improves rigour and visibility around project management, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment.
- Simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile management process.
- Achieve better communication and control over projects and adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope.
- Develop professionalism in employees and include agile certification in employee professional development schemes.
Attendees will need to complete some pre-study work for this course.
In addition, delegates will be required to complete a MINIMUM of 2 hours homework each evening as set by the instructor.
Foundation level exam
The foundation AgilePM certification lives up to its name by providing the users of the method with the core principles needed to facilitate a successful project, while allowing a degree of scope and agility that not many other methodologies provide. With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity, the AgilePM certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
- Multiple choice format
- 60 questions per paper
- 30 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes duration